Pooley Bridge Roof Coatings Protects the surface of concrete, clay, asbestos, mineral shingles & vertical tiles.
The effects of weathering and pollution not only spoil the aesthetic appearance of your Pooley Bridge property, but can cause roof tiles to become porous after about 20 years. This leads to the formation of moss, fungus, lichen and moisture retention, which in turn increases weight and stress on the roof structure.
Roof tiles can begin to split through ageing and frost damage. Combined with the debris thrown off from moss growth, gutters and drainage channels become blocked.
Soiled roofing can also cause a build up of rainwater, allowing this to penetrate below the overlaps and ruin the watertight qualities of the surface.
Roof Seal Ltd has a specialised roof coating that can be applied to all types of tiled or stone roofing in Pooley Bridge.
Benefits of Pooley Bridge Roof Sealing
The application of Roof seal's roof tile coating to your deteriorating Pooley Bridge roof provides the following benefits:
- Reduces stress on roof structure
- Resists weathering & environmental pollution
- Protects against moss, fungi & lichens
- Improves roof drainage
- Protects against frost damage
- Reduces internal condensation
- Colour blends patched roofs or extensions.
- Increases the life of the roof tiles
- Visual improvements - like a new roof!
- All standard roof tile colours available
How does our Pooley Bridge roof sealant work?
Our Pooley Bridge roof sealing process consists of the following steps;
- Clean the roof thoroughly of all contaminants
- Inspect the roof before applying any coatings
- Fix any broken tiles or minor structural flaws
- Apply fungicide solution preventing re-growth
- Apply 2 protective weatherproof topcoats
- Apply a colour of your choice
Once we have completed the above roof sealing work, your Pooley Bridge roof will look like it was fitted yesterday!
Why choose Roof Seal Ltd for your Pooley Bridge roof sealing company?
Roof Seal Ltd has been providing roof sealing services in the Aberdalgie area for over 20 years.
How much does roof sealing in Pooley Bridge, CA10 cost?
We offer a premium service, regardless of the size of the project. Whether you want a small repair or a full Pooley Bridge roof coating, our friendly and approachable team will work around your time and budget.
Looking for a service other than Pooley Bridge roof sealing?
Roof Seal Ltd also offers a number of property restoration services to prolong the life of your home: